CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 1, 2009

Menu Planning Monday



Through my browsing of the blog world I came across Menu Plan Monday over at org junkie. I'm brand new to the menu planning world, but I've heard this really helps cut down your grocery bills so I've decided to take a whack at it. And since it's a new venture, why not blog about it and share it with the world, right? So, I've taken stock of what I have in my freezer (and started my grocery list for this week, but we really don't shop until Thursday) and started a week of meals....

Monday - Chicken and Ramen stir fry with broccoli
Tuesday - Steak quesadillas
Wednesday - Fried pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn
Thursday - Polish sausage pasta, green salad
Friday - Chicken strips, mac & cheese, broccoli
Saturday - Grilled pork chops, grilled cabbage, pasta salad
Sunday -

0 had things to say: