CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 21, 2009

Jammin' at the Park


Joe's niece is really active in the baseball program in their small town. For the end of the season this year they wanted to throw a big shin-dig to celebrate what a great season the kids had. That's pretty awesome if you ask me. And what shin-dig is complete without live music? Well, not this one! Joe's band played and being the good band-wife I am I was there to offer a fair critique when the music was over (and to fetch water bottles, snap photos, etc). Unfortunately, after I got home, all of my photos were a little, well, fuzzy. I'm not sure why, but I chose the clearest one I could to share with you. Joe is the drummer - just in case you were wondering. Isn't he cute? (c:

0 had things to say: