CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 31, 2011

Halloween Memories: The Making of a Monster

Sydnee is definitely a Halloween fan, in fact I think she loves it just as much as I do.  As the years have gone on Sydnee has moved from the cutesy Halloween costumes (back when I was helping dictate what she was) to the truly gory (now that she's in full charge).  So, today I wanted to look back as the Ghost of Halloween Past and show you how her style has changed over the years....

Unicorn

Care Bear

Scarecrow

Tinkerbell

Vampire Princess

Mummy Princess




So there you have it...the making of a monster.  In the span of 8 Halloweens we went from adorable little unicorn to the hide-your-small-children wolf girl.  Oh, and the totally awesome make up of her later years - that is credited to my talented husband.




0 had things to say: