CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 31, 2009

Week Sneak Peak


Each Sunday I try to mentally plan out what I have to do the following week and when. This was really important during the last few months of school since I was going in early at least a few times a week. Now that summer is here it's not such a big deal, or it wouldn't be if I could remember what day it is half the time (still haven't figured out how to fix that one). Anyway, each Sunday I'll add my planner here so I can't loose it before Monday morning.

Monday
  • Pick up check from the office (and make sure it's all there this time)
  • Put check in bank before bad things happen
  • Professor B Looney at library (10-11)
  • Visit the pool (if S has cleaned her room)
  • Ask for key to Methodist Church (for Girl Scout meetings)
  • Laundry
  • Plan Girl Scout meeting
Tuesday
  • Work on school pile (all the stuff from my classroom)
  • Reading group at the library 2-3
  • Wash sheets
  • Girl Scout meeting

Wednesday
  • Trash day (and they keep coming earlier!)
  • Balance check book, pay bills
  • Clean out refrigerator
  • Laundry
Thursday
  • Grocery shopping
  • Menu planning
  • badge work with S
Friday
  • Laundry
  • Work on school pile
Saturday
  • Going to yard sales!

0 had things to say: