CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

October 19, 2008

Where's Stanley?

Here is Stanley












And here is Stanley's home







See the problem, well, maybe you don't so I'll tell you - STANLEY IS MISSING. Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am not fond of snakes. Jody went camping last night and came home with Stanley (by the way, he wasn't here long enough to get a photo of, the one above was swiped as a visual aide.)

So, now we may have a snake loose in the house, or he may have gotten out, who knows? In the mean time we (when I say we, I mean me) are a little nervous as to where he just may pop up. At first I thought he probably did just find a crack in the floor or something, but then I remembered how we thought Bobber was long gone several years back and Sydnee found him hiding under the buffet a couple of weeks later. I hope we don't find Stanley hiding out in a couple of weeks - be free Stanley - and please be outside.

0 had things to say: